Nothing is better than Classic 😍
- ▪ INGREDIENTS:
16 sheets Lasagna, 1 cup Mozzarella
Ragu: 700g Ground beef, 1/2 Carrot, 1 Onion, 5 Button mushrooms, 5Tbsp Tomato paste, 600g Whole tomato, Chicken stock (450ml water + Chicken stock 1 cube), 5 Bay leaf, 1/3Cup Red wine, salt and pepper.
Bechamel sauce: 100g Butter, 150g Flour, 1.5 L Milk, 1Tsp Salt, Pepper.
1. Put oil in a pan and sauté 700g ground beef. Then pour little bit of red wine and stir to add more flavor.
2. Add 1/2 carrot, 1 onion, 5 button mushrooms and stir. Then add bay leaf.
3. Then add 5Tbsp tomato paste and 600g whole tomato and stir. Then add chicken stock and cook it in med-low heat for about 10 min. After that season with salt and pepper.
4. Put 100g butter in a pan and 150g of flour to make roux.
5. Pour 1.5 L of milk and stir it to make right consistency. Then season with salt and pepper.
6. Prepare oven container and put 4 sheets of lasagna – ragu – bechamel sauce to make 4 layers. Then add mozzarella cheese and put it in the 180°c oven for 30 min to finish the dish.
Why don’t we just call it a day with tonight’s gorgeous dinner made in about 20 minutes ⏰ #kitchenhacks@thebetterfish lemon butter barramundi, turmeric sticky rice, and roasted broccolini 😍 Honestly, buying pre-marinated frozen fish at the store has made the biggest difference 🐟 You can bake it from a frozen state and it turns out perfect. I make it for lunch or dinner any day, and it takes absolutely ZERO EFFORT. Now back to my lab report ...