It’s Friday! It’s #Fryday! It’s #Friyay!
So let’s enjoy it all!
@thevegansara leads the way into mmm-mmm-enjoymmment with some FOK Chickpea Nuggets, Curry Waffle Fries, peas, and Veggie Cheeze Sauce (cauliflower and sweet potato for the 🏆).
Who’s going to follow? 🙋🏻♂️🙋🏽♀️🙋🏼♀️🙋🏾♂️
📷 by #thevegansara
If Chickpea Nuggets are in your future, then click the link in the profile bio to enjoy the recipe!
You can always go to forksoverknives.com/recipes for hundreds of delicious plant-based meals.
who else LOVES roasted fruit!? 😍🍓 to make these Vanilla + Thyme Maple Roasted STRAWBERRIES simply...
1. Line a large baking tray with baking paper
2. Slice a heap of strawberries and add to baking tray (I’ve used about 4 x 250g punnets)
3. Add a tablespoon or two of pure maple (or sweetener of choice)
4. Add 1 vanilla bean or 1 tbs vanilla paste
5. Add a few fresh thyme sprigs
6. Bake at 180C / 350F for 15-20 minutes
- You could also use stone fruit instead of strawberries 🍑🍐
this roasted fruit is delicious with thick yoghurt - on porridge - on sourdough toast with fresh ricotta (or nut butter) - and on ice cream 🙌🏻 Enjoy! Ash x #gatherandfeast